Friday, January 11, 2013

Testing the Waters

Well it appears that I want to attempt to join the blogging world again. We'll see how it all goes!

I have no formal plan for this blog... I have had some family members tell me that I need to document all the blessings in my life as they happen so that I can look back and praise God and share them with my children and family. God has been so good to us, why should I keep it to myself? The title of my blog in and of itself is a reminder to myself that we are given blessings, curses ... all kind of things will be put in our path, but it is our choice as to how we will handle each scenario and if we will choose to truly live or to allow our circumstances to dictate our lives.

I'm sure that I will of course be sharing some random ramblings, possibly some products/recipe reviews, and of course the occassional pinterest success or epic failure.

I would like to think that I would have enough time to update this each day or every other day, but let's just be honest, this is real life and it will probably not happen! Our family is about to grow as well, so I'm sure it will be sporadic once this little one makes their appearance! I hope that you enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment